Social Media Calender
A successful social media marketing strategy requires an organization. We’re all busy, and sometimes things like social media publishing fall through the cracks. That’s why creating a social media content calendar can be super helpful for keeping you organized and on top of your social media efforts.
1. Calendars help you get organized to avoid the dreaded scramble when things come up. With a social media calendar, marketers can plan out posts for entire weeks or months in advance, which frees up working hours to strategize for the future — and to dash off any posts about breaking news in your industry.
2. A calendar helps you plan for each social network to customize posts instead of spamming all platforms with the same message.
3. Calendars can help you track performance and plan for future posts.
4. With the help of a calendar, marketers can plan for holidays and observance days
5. Social media calendars improve efficiency.